How to choose a useful infrared thermal image?
1. The most important thing to choose a thermal imager is the heart-the core "core" of an infrared thermal imager. The heart of the computer is the CPU, and the heart of the thermal imager is the infrared detector.
Detectors are divided into refrigerated and uncooled. The uncooled volume is small and the power consumption is low. At present, the mainstream of the civilian market is the uncooled infrared focal plane detector. The core of this core of the infrared detector."
2. The second most important thing is the sensitivity NETD.
Thermal sensitivity is the core indicator of a thermal imager, and NETD is the noise equivalent temperature difference. The lower the value, the clearer the image. If the sensitivity is poor, the observed point will be overwhelmed by noise and "invisible", which will result in the inability to guarantee the most basic safety functions in the field. At the same time, it is necessary to prevent blurring of discrimination to prevent accidental injury to teammates.
3. The third most important indicator is the detector pixel.
"Be sure not to confuse the detector pixel and the eyepiece pixel. Some businesses often confuse these two concepts." The relatively high-end product pixel of civilian thermal imaging cameras is 640×512. This high-end thermal imaging camera captures The infrared picture is clear and delicate and objects the size of a hare can be distinguished 500 meters away;
Fourth, the fourth important performance indicator: frame rate.
The frame rate refers to the number of images processed by the thermal imager in 1 second. The faster the sensor, the higher the internal circuit processing rate, and the higher the frame rate. The thermal imager with a high frame rate is suitable for the high-speed movement of captured objects. The general TV frame rate is 25 Hz. Equipment used in outdoor viewing and sighting, key location monitoring, car-assisted driving, medical and other fields must use high frame rates. "The frame frequency of a good thermal imaging camera should reach 30Hz~50Hz, otherwise it will not work on many occasions. The frame rate directly shows the performance and response speed of the thermal imaging camera. Due to US government control, FLIR, etc. The thermal imager products exported by the company are all low frame rates below 9Hz."
5. The fifth important performance index: pixel spacing. The pixel pitch of uncooled infrared detectors ranges from 45 micrometers and 35 micrometers to 25 micrometers and 20 micrometers. The mainstream products are now 17 micrometers, and 14 micrometers have begun to have products. The smaller the pixel pitch brings the more optimized optical system, lower power consumption, and also represents a higher technological level of the product.
6. Some auxiliary indicators such as lens, spatial resolution, the field of view, recognition distance, etc.
Safeagle SE-20108-I walkthrough type dual vision infrared thermal imaging camera specially designed for body temperature measurement, realizing two in one detection mode for metal and temperature. The built-in thermal camera captures and creates a dual image (thermal imaging and visible light imaging) of an object by using infrared radiation emitted from the objects and human, which uses infrared thermal imaging technology to detect the temperature of passing people, realizes non-contact rapid temperature detection in crowded population places, no-stop, automatically give the alarm for elevated temperature, showing the body temperature in real-time.
How to choose a useful infrared thermal image?-Safeagle